Important facts about North Western Desert Region

Rajasthan Geography, Rajasthan Static GK 0 Comments
Important facts about North Western Desert Region

These are found in the north-eastern desert part- Hanumangarh to Hisar-Bhiwani (Haryana). In the eastern part of the sandy dry plain, there is also a sand-free area which lacks sand. This region is also called the rocky region of Jaisalmer-Barmer.And It is the world’s 17th largest desert, and the world’s 9th largest subtropical desert. About 85% of the Thar Desert is located within India, with the remaining 15% in Pakistan. In India, it covers about 170,000 km2 (66,000 sq mi), and the remaining 30,000 km2 (12,000 sq mi) of the desert is within Pakistan.

इस पोस्ट को हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिया पेज को नीचे की और स्क्रोल करो

(A).North Western Desert Region

North Western Desert Region or North Western Desert Region of Rajasthan (Thar Desert)

(B).Surname or other name of North Western desert region-

(1) .Thar desert or Thar desert-

(A). The northern western desert region of Rajasthan is also known as the Thar Desert or the Thar Desert because the North Western Desert of Rajasthan is considered part of the Thar Desert.

(2). Extension of Thar Desert –

(A). The Thar Desert is spread only in India and Pakistan.

(B). 85 percent of the Thar Desert is in India.

(C). Only 15 percent of the Thar Desert is in Pakistan.

(D). The Thar Desert is considered part of the ancient Tethys Sea.

(3). Cholistan-

(A). The Thar Desert in Pakistan is known as Cholistan Desert.

(4). Thar Desert in India-

(A). India’s largest desert is the Thar Desert.

(B). Thar desert in India is spread in the states of Gujarat, Rajasthan, Haryana and Punjab.

(C). The largest (61.11 percent) expansion of the Thar Desert in India is in Rajasthan.

(D). The least expansion of Thar desert in India is in Gujarat.

(5) .Special-

(A). Sahara Desert (Africa)

(B). Mongolia Desert or Gobi Desert (China)

(C). Atacama Desert (Chile-South America)

उत्तरी पश्चिमी मरुस्थलीय प्रदेश

उत्तरी पश्चिमी मरुस्थलीय प्रदेश या राजस्थान का उत्तरी पश्चिमी मरुस्थलीय प्रदेश (थार का मरुस्थल)

उत्तरी पश्चिमी मरुस्थलीय प्रदेश का उपनाम या अन्य नाम-

(1).थार का मरुस्थल या थार के रेगिस्तान-

(A).राजस्थान के उत्तरी पश्चिमी मरुस्थलीय प्रदेश को थार का मरुस्थल या थार का रेगिस्तान भी कहते है क्योकी राजस्थान का उत्तरी पश्चिमी मरुस्थल थार के मरुस्थल का भाग माना जाता है।

(2).थार के मरुस्थल का विस्तार-

(A).थार के मरुस्थल का विस्तार भारत और पाकिस्तान में ही है।

(B).थार के मरुस्थल का 85 प्रतिशत भाग भारत में है।

(C).थार के मरुस्थल का 15 प्रतिशत भाग ही पाकिस्तान में है।

(D).थार का मरुस्थल प्राचीन टेथिस सागर का हिस्सा माना जाता है।

(3).चोलिस्तान-

(A).पाकिस्तान में थार के मरुस्थल को चोलिस्तान मरुस्थल के नाम से जाना जाता है।

(4).भारत में थार का मरुस्थल-

(A).भारत का सबसे बड़ा मरुस्थल थार का मरुस्थल है।

(B).भारत में थार के मरुस्थल का विस्तार गुजरात, राजस्थान, हरियाणा तथा पंजाब राज्यों में है।

(C).भारत में थार के मरुस्थल का सर्वाधिक (61.11 प्रतिशत) विस्तार राजस्थान में है।

(D).भारत में थार के मरुस्थल का सबसे कम विस्तार गुजरात में है।

(5).विशेष-

(A).सहारा मरुस्थल (अफ्रीका)

(B).मंगोलिया मरुस्थल या गोबी मरुस्थल (चीन)

(C).अटाकामा मरुस्थल (चिली-दक्षिण अमेरिका)