Posted on 11-08-2021 by Admin
Banking and insurance schemes education loan Entrepreneurship for girls in India central government schemes for single girl child rozgar scheme loan plan Savings Bank Account Health & Life Insurance Premiums Low interest rate on loans Reduction in stamp duty Entrepreneurship Bharatiya Mahila Bank Cent Kalyani Scheme Mahila Udhyam Nidhi Scheme.
• Dhan Laxmi Yojana - Government of India (Ministry of Women and Child Development)
• Bhagyalakshmi Scheme - Karnataka
• Ladli Laxmi Yojana - Madhya Pradesh
• Girl Child Protection Scheme - Andhra Pradesh
• Ladli Scheme - Delhi and Haryana
• Rajalakshmi Scheme - Rajasthan (Discontinued)
• Balika Samridhi Yojana (BSY) - Gujarat
• Beti Hai Anmol Yojana - Himachal Pradesha
• Guard Scheme - Punjab
• Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana - Bihar
• Chief Minister Kanya Marriage Scheme - Bihar
• Kunurbainu Mameru Scheme - Gujarat
• Indira Gandhi Girl Child Protection Scheme - Himachal Pradesh
• Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana - Madhya Pradesh
Benefits of the Government Girl Child Schemes in India.
Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao.
Balika Saridhhi Yojana.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
Ladli Scheme and the Kanya Kosh Scheme.
National Scheme of Incentive for the Girls of Secondary Education.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana of Madhya Pradesh.
Karnataka Bhagyashree Scheme.
1. Savings Bank Account
2. Health & Life Insurance Premiums
3. Low interest rate on loans
4. Reduction in stamp duty
6. Bharatiya Mahila Bank
7. Cent Kalyani Scheme
8. Mahila Udhyam Nidhi Scheme
9. Annapurna Scheme
10. Stree Shakti
11. Orient Mahila Vikas Yojana Scheme
12. Dena Shakti Scheme